4.3″ 1080P car rearview mirror dvr car full HD 1080p car driving video recorder camera car reverse image dual lens Free shipping
We are manufacturer,our products are direct selling,no re-selling,Therefore, we can make the price very favorable when we guarantee the quality, you can buy with confidence, and also welcome the retailer to contact us for a large quantity of goods.and we can help our buyers solve all problems.Buy our Car Camera DVRs, if have any quality problem,in 1 month,we will replacement a new good one for you. In 6 months,we will repair it for you freely.
• Display: 4.3″ 4:3 LTPS LCD screen
• Dual Channel Camera: Front camera 1080P with wide degree angle;
• Rear camera VGA
• Image Sensor: 2.0MP High resolution CMOS sensor
• Cycling record: seamless cycling recording
• Recording: automatic records when car power is on, auto power off when car off .
• Special Function: Support motion detection
• Photo: JPEG format
• Date & Time Stamp: support date and time stamp on the video and snapshot photos
• G-sensor: built-in G-sensor, support video file protection while crash
• Built-in Microphone and Speaker
• AV in: 3.5mm port for rear camera connection
• Battery: Built-in 3.7V 150mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Power input: DC 5V 1.5-2A, equipped with overvoltage protection
About our Micro SD card: 100% Original Micro card
Steps to verify the Capacity and Speed of the memory card
(1). Please use quality USB 3.0 card reader to verify all memory card by H2testw on PC.
Real memory card should pass H2testw with no error.
(2). Please don’t use cheap card reader to test Micro SD card, speed of Micro SD card will be reduced by low quality card reader.
(3). Micro SD memory card speed is greatly affected by card reader and the capacity you choose , USB port etc. Low quality device will 100% slow down card speed,1MB=1000KB.
Car Rearview Mirror DVR Package included:
1 * Car DVR Mirror
1 * Charger
1 * User manual
1 * Rearview camera
Micro SD card optional
1080P HD Camera
Rear View Carera
Night vision is a key indicator of a dash camera’s performance. With driver fatigue, poor road lighting and intrusive headlights, accidents are more prone to happen at night.
When you set the motion detection mode, the camera automatically records it as the target movement